SEPHORA SPRING HAUL // 2020

It's everyone's favourite time of year, after Christmas, of course! Although I haven't done a Sephora sale haul on my blog sinc...

It's everyone's favourite time of year, after Christmas, of course! Although I haven't done a Sephora sale haul on my blog since 2017, trust me, I haven't missed a single VIB sale since. I got quite the basket this time with a lot of new, exciting products instead of just restocking like I typically do, so I thought it would be worth sharing. I guess quarantine has gotten me feeling adventurous with trying new products... and spending some of that extra money I've been saving by not going out. 

I've been pretty disappointed that all the exciting things plans I had planned this Summer are no longer happening, but I figured why not use some of this free time to get dolled up anyways? Sometimes it's a bit therapeutic to do something you would do routinely during better times, just to bring a taste of normalcy back into our lives. That being said, I'm excited to take some time to test out these new products and attempt some new, different looks! 

Swatch: Touch in Sol - Metallist Foiled Eye Shadow in Golden Tangerine  

Did you order anything from this year's Spring VIB sale? What are some products you've been loving lately? Let me know! I hope everyone is still safe and healthy, my fingers are crossed that soon enough we will be returning back to our "regular" lives. It appears that some of the lockdown restrictions are slowly being lifted here in Canada, and if you're reading this from another country, I hope your nation and communities are safe and healing from this global crisis. Remember to find happiness and joy in the little things that make you smile, we can make it through this! 

Love, Lo xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images