STAB YOUR BRAIN // LO SHUFFLES

Here's another (slightly old) shuffle video and my favourite one to date! Fun fact: I actually had this sesh when I felt myself getting...

Here's another (slightly old) shuffle video and my favourite one to date! Fun fact: I actually had this sesh when I felt myself getting a bit anxious, so I decided to dance it out. Some people might not know this but shuffling has mostly been an outlet for me and not something I just do for fun. It's been a way for me to express my many ~ complex ~ emotions so typically you can tell what kind of mood I'm in based on the music I'm dancing to. You can even catch a cheeky smile somewhere in this video - that's when you know the dancing is helping!

Especially during the past three months, with so much going on in the world, it's natural for us to feel a lot of emotions. I actually haven't had much energy or motivation to dance as of late, but if there's one thing I learned during this time, it's to invest your heart and passion into things naturally where it feels right and to not force yourself into anything. Follow your heart and allow yourself to feel all the waves of your emotions, the good and the bad, and invest your time in things that make your heart happy.

That being said, with everything going on right now, I'm sure we've all felt some heavy emotions, as well as feeling passionate about moving towards a better future. I'm leaving a few links for you guys and would be so happy if you could take some time out of your day to sign some petitions, make donations if possible as well as some resources to learn more about racism that has existed in our world over time. Please leave some comments below with some resources or fundraisers that you know need attention, I'd love to look into them myself!

Donate to Black Lives Matter
Petitions to Sign
Medium.com's Guide to Anti Racism Resources
Black Mental Health Resources
More Educational Resources

Hope you enjoy the video and that you're all still staying safe!


Track: Stab Your Brain II - Shadym

Support the artists:

Shadym: Spotify // Soundcloud //  Youtube 

Love, Lo xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awesome expression and shuffle-dancing!!!
    Your action list is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images