SPRING BEAUTY HAUL // 2017

I knew that my shopping ban would last until the Spring Sephora VIB sale came along. Funnily enough, I was one day away from breaking my 2...

I knew that my shopping ban would last until the Spring Sephora VIB sale came along. Funnily enough, I was one day away from breaking my 26 day record but I couldn't resist. Since the record was already broken, I went ahead and picked some things up from Wal-Mart as well. *Logic*.

I put these three items together because they are the only ones from this haul that I've already tried, loved and therefore had to repurchase. I've mentioned both the Too Faced mascara and the Bésame setting powder in previous favourites posts, and I've been using the Urban Decay Primer for over 5 years now (who hasn't?). These are some OG products right here so I know these will be purhcased time and time again.

I've been in dying need of both a pencil eyeliner and a new brush for my ABH Dipbrow pomade. I love my Buxom Gel liner but using a pencil is way more efficient on days I need to do my makeup quickly, so I don't know how I've gone this long without one. While browsing products online, I saw these mini lipsticks by Bite, which I've heard nothing but good things about so I am really looking forward to trying my first Bite Beauty products. How pretty are these colours!? 

Photo Finish Foundation Primer (Free Sample) - Smashbox // Eye Gel Cream (Free Sample) - Fresh //
Priming Moisturizer (Free Sample) - First Aid Beauty

Obviously, it's no Sephora haul without the free samples. I can't wait to try these out! 


Lastly, these are my Wal-Mart purchases. I haven't tried the Real Techniques Sponge or Brushes yet, but I am absolutely in love with the Maybelline Cushion Foundation. This shade matches my (pale) skin tone so perfectly and I love that it has a natural look when applied. I don't like or need heavy coverage so this is my dream foundation, but you could easily layer it on if need be.

I'm no makeup expert for sure, but there's something about trying new products that brings me a whole new happiness. I'm saving my bigger makeup splurges for the Fall VIB sale so I kept this haul small. What products do you love from Sephora? Did you buy any exciting products from the VIB sale?

Love, Lo xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images