YOU LITTLE BEAUTY // LO SHUFFLES

Here's one of the first videos that I personally think really jumpstarted my shuffle journey. It's around this time where I started ...

Here's one of the first videos that I personally think really jumpstarted my shuffle journey. It's around this time where I started to take shuffling more seriously and practiced more regularly.

This is also the first song that really got me into Fisher! It wasn't actually released yet at the time that I was dancing to it in this video, but I still overplayed it so much. Somehow, I haven't gotten sick of it yet and it continues to be a song that makes me want to groove.

I love how much fun I was genuinely having in this session - it shows how much a song you love with can really affect how you dance! No overthinking or overanalyzing, just having a good time. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed getting down to this track!


Track: You Little Beauty - Fisher

Support the artists!

FISHER:
https://followthefish.tv/
Fisher on Spotify
https://www.instagram.com/followthefishtv/

Love, Lo xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images