BOXING DAY 2015 // HAUL

It's a little late for a Boxing Day haul but I consider it more of a Boxing Month (???). The Boxing Day Month  sales have been irresist...

It's a little late for a Boxing Day haul but I consider it more of a Boxing Month (???). The Boxing Day Month sales have been irresistible this year. I'm not even going to deny the fact that I went a little overboard with the shopping this time - but how can you say no to anything when there's amazing deals everywhere you go? Nevertheless, I am in love with all my newest purchases and can't wait to style them! If you like any of the items photographed below, I've linked the ones I could find online for your convenience.
    
    
   
NIKE - Rally Tight Sweatpants // PINK - Zip Workout Sweater (similar) // PINK - Ruffled PJ shorts

   
PINK - Ultimate Yoga Pant  // PINK - Duffle Gym Bag



Please feel free to lecture me about spending my money or self-control in a comment down below! I swear I'm done...for now. Let's hope I don't post about another haul any time soon. Much love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images