WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS // 2015

Merry Belated Christmas! I can't believe it's been a year already. Remember when I said I felt like 2015 was going to be a good...

Merry Belated Christmas!

I can't believe it's been a year already. Remember when I said I felt like 2015 was going to be a good one? Time definitely flew right by this year and I've got to say: I was right - 2015 has been one of the most amazing & memorable years of my life. Not only did I graduate from University, I got to travel back to Europe and I also got my first big girl full-time job! The next major life milestone? Buy my own puppy!

The holidays have always been my favourite time of the year and this year is no exception (aside from catching a nasty cold). It's my first winter in almost twenty years that I didn't have to study, write exams or worry about grades - in other words, I had a shit ton of spare time on my hands. I was actually able to get my Christmas shopping done early and completely focus on preparing for the holiday season. 

Thank you to everyone who spoiled me or spent time celebrating with me this year. I am truly grateful for everyone in my life - especially the people who I've celebrated multiple Christmases with. Spending quality time with family and friends is always my favourite thing to do with all this time off. And the food. And the boxing day shopping. Ooooohhhhh boy did I ever shop this past weekend.. but we'll get in to that another time..

I hope everyone reading this has had an amazing holiday with all of your loved ones! Here's what I was pleasantly gifted this year:  







Andrew Marc - Piper Wool Jacket in Loden


Flowers Colouring Book // David's Tea - Glitter & Gold // David's Tea - Sleigh Ride // Skor Minis (& much more chocolate...)

Not photographed:
Real gemstone gold bracelet
White Tank Blouse
Locally Made Necklace

My family & friends know me all too well and have completely aced the presents this year (as always). If you want any reviews or impressions on any of these products, leave me a question down below or let me know what you got for Christmas this year! Now that it's been a full year since I (re)started my blog, I'm excited to tackle 2016 and incorporate new ideas and concepts onto my little personal space here on the internet. I definitely have some creative ideas floating around my head so I hope you will come along with me on all the new year's exciting adventures. Happy New year everyone and all the best,
Lo XX


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Spoiled my bestie well this year hehe
    P.S. I see you couldn't wait to open that bag of Skor ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHAH finished around a solid half of the bag already ;)

      Delete

Flickr Images