THE BOYFRIEND BLAZER // OOTD

We made it through the first month of 2016 and here's another OOTD! I'm aiming to post OOTD's more regularly from now on because...

We made it through the first month of 2016 and here's another OOTD! I'm aiming to post OOTD's more regularly from now on because they are my favourite posts to share. This one in particular, is a recent outfit of mine that I know I'm going to re-wear over and over. If you saw my Boxing Day Haul, you would've seen some of these items already, so here's a good idea of how I would style them.

American Apparel - High-Waisted Black Leggings (not available) // Topshop - Boyfriend Blazer

I'm in love with this Blazer but since it is a boyfriend fit, I paired it with extremely high waisted leggings and a Garage bandeau - just to make sure I don't lose my shape. To make my legs appear even longer, I opted for my black Steve Madden booties.


Garage - Black Zip Bandeau (not available) // Forever 21- Black Felt Hat  (similar in Camel) // Tiffany - Heart Tag Pendant

I threw on this felt hat from Forever 21 to compliment the blazer and add a little more sophistication  to make up for my lack of a real shirt. Not to mention - I've been obsessed with the way felt hats look with my short hair (yes, I chopped it all off a few weeks ago!!).

Forever 21- Faux Gemstone Ring Set // Pandora - Symbol of Luck Bracelet  // Rebecca Minkoff - Mini Love Crossbody

Lastly, I accessorized the look with my favourite faux gemstone rings. I've received so many compliments on this ring set and whenever I tell anyone it's from Forever 21, they're genuinely surprised because considering the price I paid for them - they're pretty great quality. I finished off the navy and black colour scheme by adding my Mini Love Crossbody bag by Rebecca Minkoff, which is, without a doubt, my absolute favourite bag right now.

Photos By: Tiffany Kwan

And that's it! I hope the first month of the year was an easy tackle for you and that February will be even better. I'm just trying to make it through these last few months of Winter... Summer can't come fast enough. Much love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images