WHAT I GOT IN EUROPE // HAULBOOK

What is it with travelling and somehow feeling like I have all the money in the world to spend? The shopping in Europe was lethal for my ban...

What is it with travelling and somehow feeling like I have all the money in the world to spend? The shopping in Europe was lethal for my bank account and now shopping back home just isn't the same. We stayed in both France & Belgium during our three week vacation and shopped basically anywhere we would find a mall, boutique or market. Some of the stores we shopped at include Pimkie, Ba&sh, Sandro, New Look, Bershka and many more. I picked some (not all - or else we'd be here forever) of my favourite Europe purchases to style and show you in today's haul + lookbook!

Styled with: Brandy Melville - Burgundy Suede Skater Skirt  // Jeffrey Campbell - Lita Boots in Black

Styled with: Forever 21 - Gray Felt Hat // Town Shoes - Laser Cut Booties // Jacob - Braided Belt

Styled with: Garage - Distressed Boyfriend Jeans // Converse - Chuck Taylor All-Stars in White

Styled with: Brandy Melville - Black Bodycon Dress // Vince Camuto - Druni Heels

Styled with: New Look - White Blazer // Vince Camuto - Druni Heels

Styled with: Topshop - Leather Jacket // Converse - Chuck Taylor All-Stars in White

There's a lot more that I bought and I wish I could show you everything, but maybe they'll make an appearance in future blog posts. If you want to see some of the things we did besides shop, check out my Europe Vlog!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images