EUROPE VLOG PART I // PARIS

It's been almost half a year since my Europe trip and I've only managed to finish Part I of the vlog.... oops. Ironically enough, i...

It's been almost half a year since my Europe trip and I've only managed to finish Part I of the vlog.... oops. Ironically enough, it is Thursday, so let's just pretend I intentionally wanted this to be a "Throwback Thursday" post.

Although it may be long over, my Europe trip is something I often still daydream about. We stayed in a town just outside Paris for 13 days and in London for 11. Now I’ve got to admit, the footage from this vlog is mainly food and drinks because honestly, that’s the majority of what we did. That being said, I can’t promise it is as visually enthralling as my last Europe Vlog, in which there were beautiful beaches and scenery especially since we visited multiple cities that time, as opposed to just two. Nonetheless, I had an amazing time gaining a fair bit of weight and not regretting it at all because to be honest, the food is my favourite part of Europe…and the shopping of course! Therefore, Part I of the vlog is fairly fast paced and short in length, but I hope you still enjoy it. 


I've also included some pictures from our Paris adventure below!


I am so sad even just writing this post because I'm not currently sitting in a French cafe, drinking an espresso and enjoying the beautiful Paris surroundings. London was even more eventful, so make sure that you stay tuned for Part II, coming soon! Love,


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww this is too cute! Popping Boba World Tour soon so I can be a part of a Europe trip with my sistas? P.S. thank you for making me drool.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images