HELLO MARCH // OOTD

          I can't believe it's March already. In a month and a half I'll be finishing my last semester of school - ever. It'...

          I can't believe it's March already. In a month and a half I'll be finishing my last semester of school - ever. It's so surreal, knowing that soon enough I'll have to get my shit together. That's assuming I'll actually pass...

          Winter's been direful. I miss the sun and her radiancy, as opposed to these tormenting wintry winds. Today was the first tolerable day in a while since it was fairly warmer. Supposedly this week, the winter cold is supposed to gradually succumb to Spring's arrival, and we Canadians will be able to leave our igloos again! It felt great being able to finally wear lighter attire, so here's a little look at what I had on today:

         P.S.: I couldn't find any of these items online... But maybe if you pop into the store, they might still be available!




         
Babaton Camel Wool & Cashmere Coat - Aritzia  // Wilfred BabyDoll Lace Cami - Aritzia 
Cream Layered Italian Yarn Sweater - Zara // Faux Leather Leggings - Express
Moschino Cognac Fringe Suede Booties - Target // Pale Pink Stone Pendant (Not seen in the photos) - Brandy Melville

Photos by: Sara Haerian



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images